This year I am just completely overwhelmed.
I feel so incredibly blessed. I've ALWAYS been blessed in my life, don't get me wrong. Really though, look at all I've got this year.
- A job. A steady one. A faithful income. Awesome employees.
- A car. It gets me to and from my job. Back and forth to see family and friends.
- A house that is slowly but steadily becoming a home with all our love and finishing touches that are going into it right now.
- A dog. Who sometimes drives me completely mad, but is always there to give me kisses and lick up my tears. He never judges me and loves me beyond what I can fathom.
- Health. I can see, smell and feel everything around me. I can fully enjoy what God has given me.
- A family. Who loves me no matter what and is always there.
- New family. Who accepted me in so easily to their already-made family.
- Friends. They are always there. Never judging.
- A husband. I think this is the one that puts me over the edge this year. He went from boyfriend, to fiancee to husband in 8 months. He went from a boy to a man. He made a promise to be with only me for the rest of his life. That's pretty awesome. He loves me enough to make these vows. I love him more than I can even describe.
- Faith. The past year has shown me a lot. Learning about God and Christianity is a life long process, but this year we started it. First me and then us. It's so exciting. So enriching. So. Awesome.
"Do you see what we've got? An unshakable kingdom! And do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming with worship, deeply reverent before God. For God is not an indifferent bystander. He's actively cleaning house, torching all that needs to burn, and he won't quit until it's all cleansed. God himself is Fire!" - Hebrews 12:28
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours this season. Let everyone know you love them because you never know what tomorrow will bring.